A great strawberry cheesecake recipe to try !
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen strawberries, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
3. Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
4. Raise oven temperature to 350°F.
5. Beat 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
6. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg is added just until blended. Pour into crust.
7. Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
8. Drain strawberries, reserving liquid. In a medium saucepan add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1/2 cup then mix in cornstarch, blending well.
9. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Cool, then stir in the strawberries and spread evenly over cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving....the strawberry cheesecake recipe is ready to serve,..enjoy it ! Nice !