A nice strawberry cheesecake recipe to try !
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted and cooled
In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and powdered sugar. Blend in melted margarine. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
In another bowl, combine the strawberries with 1/2 cup of granulated sugar; set aside.
For the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the condensed milk until combined. Add vanilla and eggs. Divide this mixture in half. Add the melted chocolate to one half of the mixture. Pour this (the chocolate batter) into the crust lined pan. Add the strawberry and sugar mixture to the remaining batter. Spoon over the chocolate filling.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for half an hour. Remove sides of the pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Garnish with strawberry halves. The strawberry cheese cake recipe is ready to serve..nice ! Enjoy it !