An amazing strawberry cheesecake recipe to try !
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam or jelly, warmed
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine cream cheese, evaporated milk, sugar, egg, flour, lemon juice, and lemon peel in a blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into graham cracker crust and bake 30-40 minutes, or until the edge is set.
Cool in pan on wire rack.
Arrange strawberries on top of pie and using a small pastry brush apply the jam or jelly. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. The strawberry cheesecake recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the cheesecake ! Nice !